Raleigh Dragon Boat Club is currently looking for new paddlers to join our mixed(co-ed) teams. If you are interested, please join us at our next meetup event. No paddling experience is necessary and we will train you.
Check us out on meetup.com where we post regularly our upcoming events. Three free sessions for newcomers.
Become a member and join the club and the fun!
Joining is easy: fill out and sign a waiver, membership application and pay your yearly dues – that’s it!
- Membership dues are $100 per year
- Club dues cover the calendar year: January 1st through December 31st
- Membership fees are non-refundable nor transferable
- Minimum age to join the club is 14. Members under the age of 18 need to have parent or legal guardian’s consent
- Print and fill out the waiver and membership application and bring them with your payment to practice. Waiver and membership application can be found here
- New members who join after racing season is over can start paddling immediately with two options:
- Pay reduced membership dues of $50 for the remainder of the calendar year, or
- Pay full membership of $100 that will cover the upcoming year
Membership dues can be paid at practice, just ask for our membership coordinator. Forms of payment accepted: checks, debit or credit card. There will be a small charge if debit or credit card is used to cover the transaction fee.
Benefits of Your Membership - What it covers
- Ability to join in as many paddling sessions as you want.
- Use of Paddles
- Use Life Vests